I am a Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society (BPS). I am registered with the Health Care Professions Council as a Clinical Psychologist and with the Information Commissioner’s Office. I hold public liability and professional indemnity insurance. My accreditation can be checked in the following places:
The British Psychological Society (membership number 439685)
Health & Care Professions Council (registration number PYL28158)
I am affiliated with the following insurance companies to provide psychological assessment and therapy:
AXA, Aviva, BUPA, Validium, Vitality.
Health Care & Professions Council (HCPC)
British Psychological Society (BPS)
Association of Clinical Psychologists (ACP)
Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS)
Skills & Experience
Independent practice experience:
· Working with children and families:
- Providing direct therapeutic interventions for children and young people using a range of cognitive behavioural approaches
- Working with parents and schools using systemic, behavioural and cognitive-behavioural approaches.
- Offering psychological and neurodevelopmental assessments
· Working with adults:
- Providing therapy for a range of mental health difficulties, specialising in traditional and third-wave cognitive behavioural therapies (including compassion focused therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy and solution focused therapy)
- Offering more specialist assessment services (Autism, Learning Disabilities, Learning Difficulties)
· Providing supervision to other Psychologists.
2012-2018: Senior Clinical Psychologist, Bedfordshire Learning Disability Service.
2007-2012: Trainee Clinical Psychologist, University of East Anglia.
Recent relevant CPD and training:
Diagnosis and Assessment of Adults with ADHD. UK Adult ADHD Network (2018)
EMDR training (level 1). EMDR Academy (2018)
Women and Girls on the Autism Spectrum. NAS (April 2018)
The Assessment and Management of Suicidality. Greyrock/BPS (March 2018)
Polyvagal Theory and Depression. NICABM (March 2018)
Self Acceptance and Forgiveness. NICABM (February 2018)
Working with Traumatic Memories. NICABM (February 2018)
Understanding the General Data Protection Regulation. Futurelearn (February – March 2018)
ACT and Mindfulness for Trauma. Psychwire (January – April 2018)
ACT for Adolescents. Psychwire (January – March 2018)
ACT for Depression and Anxiety Disorders. Psychwire (October – December 2017)
An Introduction to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. Psychwire (October 2017 – January 2018)
Treating Trauma Master Series. NICABM (October – November 2017)
The Science of Happiness. BerkeleyX, edX (September – November 2017)